
I have been sitting on the front porch listening to the sounds of the birds. There have been an assortment that have been visiting the Lane's yard this morning. Large red-headed wood pecker, yellow finch, blue bird, robin, sparrows, daddy cardinal, have all said hello to the face on the Chinese elm tree this morning. The weather is cool, no humidity, and a lovely day to be outside getting fresh air.

I am thankful that we have always had this porch available for sitting and observing. It is sometimes amazing what you can see while you are just sitting and watching. There was a cute little brown hare that was nibbling on our neighbors grass, not a care in the world, other then nourishment at that moment. I haven't seen any of those pesky squirrels today but I am positive they are running around joyfully jumping from place to place.
It hasn't been too noisy so the quietness has been refreshing.
Taking time to smell the aroma of the out of doors is always a good thing! LSL
No comments:
Post a Comment
'There is a time to speak up, and a time to be silent. A time to read and a time to write. A time to learn and a time to teach. A time to listen and a time to be heard. A time to lose and a time to gain. And for all of these things the time is now'. God Bless. LSJL
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.