It's Okay

“She understands now what she, in all her worry, had forgotten.
That even as she hesitates and wavers,
even as she thinks too much
and moves too cautiously,
she doesn't always have to get it right.
It's okay to look back, even as you move forward.”
― Jennifer E. Smith, The Comeback Season





Sunday, September 5, 2010

God's Television



This early morning as Sophia and I were sitting on the back porch drinking our coffee and milk, while munching on our bagels and poptarts together we were sitting there observing and listening to the birds and the sky and the crisp smell of early morning.  Sophia said hear that mocking bird singing Memo, and it was a lovely song indeed, and we said Good Morning to our beautiful solid white Dove that nests and sits on the house across the street and peers down on the back porch every morning until he takes flight.  We looked at the sky as it was waking up with it's wispy clouds and we said it was a beautiful sight.  Sophia said "You know what Memo, we are watching God's television"  I couldn't have said it better myself.  I thought to myself what a wonderful way to start the day, knowing in a couple of hours we will soon have Amy and Lydia back with us.  God has certainly given us a multitude of television channels to watch this week it has been miracle after miracle and continual blessings on every channel.  My life is full and I am happy to be able to share these amazing moments.  It is a great feeling to be doing something so special at this time in my life!  God has been so good to me.
LSL

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to read this and really think you are feeling happy. The first thing I told Chris when he got home on the day Lydia was born was that I heard something in you voice that I had not heard in a while. I know this is not the end of your grieving ,that may never come but if you can feel the way you do right now maybe it will show you that you can move on and smile and feel joy again. Love you Barbara

    ReplyDelete

'There is a time to speak up, and a time to be silent. A time to read and a time to write. A time to learn and a time to teach. A time to listen and a time to be heard. A time to lose and a time to gain. And for all of these things the time is now'. God Bless. LSJL

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.